Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am leaving this spot for my brother-in-laws

We don't get to see them much, but they think it is neat to have such a young brother-in-law. Larkin is really a neat little guy and when he talks to people about his nieces or nephews, people usually say "you mean your cousins" and Larkin says "no, I mean my nieces and nephews." I have a niece, Brookie, and a nephew Brandon, and Taylor, and John..." well, you get the picture.

It took us a long time to get these pictures as Burt has been very busy at work and on assignments. When we arrived at their house, Larkin said "my brother-in-law can't wait to see me!"

Boys will be boys and always have fun doing so. Burt and Larkin May 2008.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I hope you enjoy our blog. I try to keep it updated, but we are growing and growing up so fast that it is hard to keep up with. AND, I don't want to miss a moment. I went back to college at 30, with 2 children in tow... I graduated with my Pharm.D. in 1999. I married the best husband and father in the world and my best friend in 1999. I became a Mother again in 2003 to the most wonderful little boy. I also became a grandmother 10 weeks before my son was born to twins! Yes, Grandma had a baby! Thank God for this life and all of our wonderful family!